I. DEFINITIONS USED:
1. Seller - JSC "Sandrita", Taikos 104, LT-05222 Vilnius, Lithuania, company code 302347390, VAT payer code LT100004758213.
2. WWW.DANILOVO.LT - an online store located at WWW.DANILOVO.LT.
3. Buyer - 1) an active individual, a person who has reached the age of majority and whose legal capacity is not limited by a court order; 2) a minor between the ages of fourteen and eighteen years, with the consent of his parents or guardians, if he is not emancipated; 3) a legal entity; 4) authorized representatives of all of the above persons.
4. Account - registration of the buyer in this email. the result in the store, which creates an account in which his personal data and order history are stored.
5. Services - all services provided to the Buyer.
7. Password - a unique combination of letters and numbers, created by the Buyer and known only to him, which is entered for the first time when registering by e-mail. in the store and then sign in to your Account.
8. Browser - is a program designed to display web pages (web pages) on the network or on a personal computer.
9. Personal data - means any information relating to an individual, data subject, whose identity is known or can be directly or indirectly established using data such as a personal code, one or more personal, physical, physiological, economic, cultural or social characteristics.
10. The operator of personal data - is JSC "Sandrita".
12. The administrator - is the person in charge of the online store.
13. IP address - is a unique number, known as an IP address, assigned to every computer connected to the Internet. Since these numbers are usually assigned in blocks of countries, the IP address can often be used to identify the country in which your computer is connected to the Internet.
14. Rules - the approved, valid “Rules for the purchase and sale of goods in the online store”.
15. Direct Marketing - means activities aimed at offering goods and services to individuals and / or seeking their opinion on goods or services offered by mail, telephone or other means.
II. MAIN PROVISIONS
20. The Buyer can make purchases at WWW.DANILOVO.LT by registering at WWW.DANILOVO.LT, as well as without registration. The buyer who has not registered must provide the following Personal data - name, surname, phone number, email. postal address, delivery address. The Buyer is responsible for providing his Personal Data.
21. Persons wishing to register on WWW.DANILOVO.LT must indicate their e-mail address and the generated Password. An account is created upon registration. In the account, the Buyer enters his data - name, surname, gender, date of birth, phone number, email address, so he is fully responsible for the accuracy of this data. The buyer has the right at any time:
21.1. correct and / or fill in the Personal Data in the Account. The buyer is responsible for the accuracy of the corrected and / or supplemented data;
21.2. Delete / delete all your data by logging into your account and clicking the "Delete all my data" button.
21.3. upload all your data by logging into your account and clicking the "Upload all my data" button.
III. PERSONAL DATA STORAGE AND USE PROCEDURE
22. The buyer agrees that his name, surname, e-mail address, phone number, IP address WWW.DANILOVO.LT will be processed for the purposes of activity analysis. Accordingly, WWW.DANILOVO.LT gives the Buyer the right to express his consent or disagreement when registering at WWW.DANILOVO.LT or when placing an order, that his name, surname, e-mail address, telephone number, IP address WWW.DANILOVO.LT are also processed for direct marketing purposes.
23. The Seller confirms that the Personal Data specified by the Buyer will be processed only in order to properly provide Buyers with the services provided in the WWW.DANILOVO.LT online store (including the right to participate in promotions, projects). The Seller also confirms that the Personal Data specified by the Buyer will be processed for the purposes of analysis of the Seller's activities and Direct Marketing, if the Buyer gives such consent and does not withdraw it. The duration of storage of Personal Data for Direct Marketing purposes is determined - three calendar years from the moment of submission of such data.
24. The Seller undertakes not to disclose the Buyer's Personal Data to third parties, except in the following cases:
24.1. if there is the Buyer's consent to the disclosure of Personal Data;
24.2. when executing an order or providing other services - to the Seller's partners who provide goods delivery or other services ordered by the Buyer;
24.3. For direct marketing purposes - after WWW.DANILOVO.LT has taken care of written obligations of the Seller's partners to comply with the provisions of the Law on Legal Protection of Personal Data of the Republic of Lithuania;
24.4. to law enforcement institutions in accordance with the procedure provided by the legal acts of the Republic of Lithuania;
24.5. if it is necessary to prevent or investigate criminal acts.
25. The buyer has the following rights:
25.1. after logging in to your account, download all your data by clicking the "Download all my data" button;
25.2. after submitting a request to the Seller in writing to receive information from which sources and which personal data were collected, for what purpose they are processed, to which recipients the data is provided and has been provided for at least the last 1 (one) year. Information is provided to the Buyer at the e-mail address specified by him;
25.3. after logging in to your account, delete all your data by clicking the "Delete all my data" button;
25.5. Both by immediately expressing his disagreement and by submitting a subsequent notice of objection to his Personal Data being processed for Direct Marketing purposes in accordance with the established procedure.
26. During the collection of the goods, the Buyer's identity document is presented to the Seller, an employee of the joint-stock company Lithuanian Post, an employee of the courier service or an employee of the Goods Collection Center for perusal, and the Buyer's data contained in it are used only for proper identification of the person's identity.
30. The Seller, with the help of internal organizational and technical measures, ensures that the Personal Data provided by the Buyer to WWW.DANILOVO.LT are protected against any illegal actions: illegal alteration, disclosure or destruction of Personal Data, identity theft, fraud, and the level of Personal Data Protection complies with the Lithuanian requirements of the legislation of the Republic.
31. Personal data is protected against unauthorized use and changes. All Buyers' Passwords are encrypted, servers related to Personal data can only be accessed by persons authorized by the Personal data manager and only through a secure certificate, as well as all WWW.DANILOVO.LT pages that require the entry of Personal data are accessed via https:// the protocol.
32. The buyer undertakes and must keep his password and login name, as well as other data, for logging in to WWW.DANILOVO.LT. The Buyer undertakes and is obliged not to disclose Personal Data about himself or third parties to other third parties, if such Personal Data of third parties were made available to him, and to immediately inform the Seller of visible violations.
33. The Buyer agrees in advance that the Seller has the right to keep his Personal Data on the server as long as it is necessary according to the specifics of WWW.DANILOVO.LT's activities, if the data provided by the Buyer was (i) used in the commission of an illegal act or (ii) was suspected, that an identity theft or other violation has been committed, as a result of which there has been or will be an investigation by the relevant law enforcement authorities, (iii) if the Seller has received complaints related to the relevant Buyer, or if the Seller has noticed violations of the Rules committed by the relevant Buyer, or (iv) in the event of other legal for the purposes of storing Personal Data. This data is destroyed upon receipt of lawful instructions from law enforcement or other authorized authorities.
34. When administering WWW.DANILOVO.LT and diagnosing possible problems, the Administrator may use the Buyers' IP addresses.
IV. CORRECTION, ADDITION AND DELETE OF PERSONAL DATA
36. Giving or revoking consent to collect, manage, process and store the Buyer's Personal Data is valid only going forward.
37. If after getting acquainted with his Personal data, the Buyer determines that the Personal data has been collected or received from illegal sources, or that the Personal data is not being processed for the purposes for which it is provided, the Buyer has the right to contact WWW.DANILOVO.LT by e-mail asking to stop processing of such Personal Data. A buyer who uses WWW.DANILOVO.LT without registering and receives a response from WWW.DANILOVO.LT in which he notices inaccuracies or errors in his Personal data, has the right to demand that his Personal data as soon as possible, but no later than within 5 (five) working days should be specified and adjusted. The buyer, who uses WWW.DANILOVO.LT after registering, corrects the personal data by logging in to his account. WWW.DANILOVO.LT has the right to correct, supplement, delete Personal data or stop the processing of Personal data only after identifying the identity of the Buyer who applied.
38. If WWW.DANILOVO.LT doubts the correctness of the Personal data provided by the Buyer, it may suspend the processing of the Buyer's Personal data, verify and clarify this data. Such Personal Data are used only to verify their correctness.
39. In exercising the above-mentioned rights, the Buyer may contact WWW.DANILOVO.LT at the e-mail address email@example.com.
V. COLLECTION AND STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA
Another type of cookies is to collect information to calculate attendance (collect statistical information), provide content that meets the interests of Buyers, and save visit history.
VI. FINAL PROVISIONS