Our candles are made from all-natural, organic beeswax, which is considered to be the oldest known type of candle wax. Natural wax candles have are well known for their features such as pleasant aroma of honey and flowers, healing of body and soul. That is why in many houses they are found not only as a decoration.
It is a wonderful and indifferent smell, even burning without smoke, creates a cozy and magical atmosphere in the home space, harmonizes, relaxes and gives a pleasant feeling. It is often mentioned that the fire of a beeswax candle is sacred, honorable, purifies not only the air but also the mind. Beeswax candles are easy to use, they are easy to light, burn easily and calmly. You can enjoy the peace and pleasant smell they create every day.
Features of beeswax candles:
• Made only from natural beeswax.
• Wax candles absorb unpleasant odors when burning.
• They do not emit harmful substances during combustion, so they are completely safe and good for health.
• No additional fragrances are used in their production.
• Does not cause allergic reactions.
• Natural candles made of wax burn longer and do not emit smoke.
• Does not reduce the level of oxygen like other candles. They clean the air and fill the environment with a fresh and pleasant aroma.
• The flame of a natural candle is warmer and cozier compared to other candles.
• Wax candles are more elastic and durable than paraffin type candles.
How to choose the most suitable beeswax candle?
You will find a wide selection of top quality, natural beeswax candles in the range. You can choose thinner and thicker types of candles. Find a wide selection of wax candle colors here, so you can easily adapt them to your home interior. Candles also vary in length and diameter, and the burning time of a candle depends on it. Natural beeswax candles can burn continuously for 3-4 hours.
What does the letter N and the number mean in the name of the candle, e.g. N140?
Candles are available in different sizes. Each size is denoted by the letter N and a number. The shorter and thinner the candle, the higher the number next to the letter N. As the number decreases, the candle lengthens. For example, the smallest and thinnest candle is N140, its length is 16 cm, diameter 5 mm, burning time 30 min. The largest candle N10, with length 35.5 cm, diameter 1.1 cm, burning time 3.5 hours.